Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Women's Conference

I am finally trying to catch up on my blogging. The first weekend in May I got the opportunity to attend women's conference at BYU. It was a wonderful experience.


President Monson was our concluding speaker. It was so wonderful to feel the spirit when he came into the Marriott Center and to hear from our prophet.


This is a picture of President Monson touching a Polio victims cheek. It was such a sweet gesture.


I went to women's conference with my friend Trisha. She definitely makes me look short in this picture.

2 comments:

Bond Fam said...

It looks like you had fun! Ive always wanted to go to women's conference, but I never have, maybe next year, I certainly live close enough!

melanie said...

I agree with Amy!! I want to go also. It really is just a few minutes away, there is no excuse....