Monday, August 18, 2008

I love school!!!!


I don't know who was smiling bigger, me or the kids. I just feel so free. I still have Connor at home but he will start pre-school next week. Then what will I do with all of that free time?




Kristoffer has been looking forward to wearing his football outfit for a month. Of course he had to take his comfort toy (football) with him to school.


Katelynn said she had butterflies in her stomach. This is her 1st year in junior high.


Ashley had perma-grin. She was so excited for school!!

6 comments:

Bond Fam said...

What Katelynn is in junior high!?! They all look so grown up!

Megan said...

Hi Audrie! I can't beleive how much Katelynn looks like you! YOu have cute kids! What are you going to do with all your time?

Vanessa said...

Ok Where did Maggie go! Did I miss something??

Man you are going to have some free time!!

Dixie said...

Amen to that! I have 3 hours a day without kids now & it's GREAT!

Unknown said...

Wow! your kiddos are big! I can't believe it...How fun to start a new year of school :) Wish them good luck!

Tiffany said...

I can not believe how much your girls look like you. How pretty. I only have 1 at home and with preschool it is awesome to have freedom.