Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Is this really the last round of chemo?

Kristoffer's counts came up enough for chemo this week. We are at UNM today and tomorrow to begin the last round of chemo. His red blood cells were low so he also had to have a blood transfusion. I hope he doesn't have any nausea or vomiting. They lowered the dose 25% again because his body is just so tired! I am hoping this will keep him from running a fever and getting too low again. It has been a long 9+ months. What was life like before the C word came into it?

5 comments:

Trisha said...

I’m so glad he was able to continue chemo this week. SOOO happy that this is the last round YAY! You did it ; ) We should throw a big party after this!!!

Vanessa said...

Man I bet you are dying! I can't believe it has already been that long!

The Wethington's said...

It's almost over!!! YAY!!!! That is so exciting. We'll be praying that this is an easy round on him.

melanie said...

You guys have been through so much! Wish I could give you all a hug. Glad it is almost over.

Crum Clan said...

We are pulling for you! Good Luck and you are in our prayers!