Sunday, June 27, 2010

We love our Yankees!!

We went to Phoenix for the Yankees/Diamondbacks game.
We love our Yankees even when they stink it up and lose.

We were all decked out in our Yankees colors. I think
we saw more Yankees fans than Diamondbacks fans.

We definitely needed these binoculars as our seats were in the nosebleeds.
As you can see by my husbands face it was not a good game.

This was our view of the field! They all look like little ants down there!

And this is our boy Derek Jeter! Who unfortunately had a bad game. Better luck next time!!

3 comments:

Mel and Angus said...

I love this post, except for the Yankees part! I miss baseball, and oh ya, you guys too!

Courtney said...

How fun! Looks like you had a good time together!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys still had fun, even though your team didn't do that great! I love your blog, it's so cute! hope you guys have a great summer!!