Friday, December 3, 2010

Your thoughts...

So I have been banned from this movie by my husband. I didn't know if I could handle this movie while Kristoffer was sick because even the previews would make me cry like a baby. Now my sister has watched it and said the mom reminds her of me. She must act like a crazy person. This has peaked my interest and now I want to watch the movie. I definitely don't want to peel the scabs off my wounds but it has been 2 years next month since he was diagnosed. Surely I can handle this now!! Your thoughts...

4 comments:

Laura Bloomfield said...

I have yet to watch it without crying. Good movie.

Erin said...

My husband also banned me from this movie. I had a cousin who passed away from Lukemia at 12. So I was hesitant and then I found out about Konner's cancer and I really didnt want to watch it. I finally broke down and watched it cause it was on t.v for like a week. Honestly it was a GREAT movie. It will make you cry, laugh and smile. It really is a good one.

The Wethington's said...

Read the book, it's way better. The mom doesn't remind me of you though. You are way nicer.

Unknown said...

I agree, I think you are a lot nicer than the mom. :) It's a good movie...but one I would only watch once. I was still really emotional through the whole movie. Good luck!