Saturday, February 5, 2011

Next trip to Albuquerque

Kristoffer's next CT scan will be February 16th. Unfortunately they could not schedule an appointment with the oncologist until March 11th. So we have to wait almost a month for the results of his scan. I would hope that if there is something wrong with his scans they would let us know before that. He will also get an echo of his heart on March 11th to make sure the chemo did not cause any permanent damage. As always we are praying for clear scans!! A little girl that is Kristoffer's age was diagnosed at the same time as Kristoffer and she just relapsed!! That scares me to death. I can't imagine this again. We are hoping for the best!!

1 comments:

THE CAMPBELL FAMILY said...

We will be praying for you guys Audrie! I can't imagine the size of the knots in your stomach! I hate to hear about his little friend and the long road they face. Becca lives not too far away in ABQ if you ever want to drop by.