Monday, September 19, 2011

Next trip to UNM

We are coming up on our next CT scan! It will be on Sept. 29th. October will be 2 years since his last round of chemo. I can't believe it. When I talk about it, I feel like I am talking about someone else. When we hit his 2 year anniversary of diagnosis I had a lot of tough memories. Jonathon had a lot of comforting to do. Bless his heart, he is my rock! I am sure he would love to trade me in for a lower maintenance wife but he sure is good to me. This anniversary, however, makes me happy. I remember the last dose of chemo. The party the nurses had for him. The excitement of thinking about the future. Being in the middle of chemo makes it hard to think about the future. If this scan is all clear we will then start doing scans every 6 months. That will be so nice and my bank account will appreciate it too.

For now though we are crazy busy with football for the boys, soccer for Katelynn and volleyball for Ashley! Kristoffer caught 2 passes in his game on Saturday. That boy lives for football! It warms my heart to watch!

Between our 4 kids we have 6 games this week. That does not include practices or any other extra activities. I love it though!

0 comments: