Wednesday, October 5, 2011

No Evidence of Disease!!

The Doctor finally called today. I have been calling him for the past 2 days to get these scan results and they kept telling me they were in meetings. I am not the most patient person but the results were worth the wait. Kristoffer has no evidence of disease!! The lymph nodes that were swollen on his last scan are back to normal and the spots on his liver are unchanged. So now we do not have to go back for 6 months. That sounds so wonderful. Kristoffer was so upset to have to miss school and have an IV put in. He just kept saying, "i want to go home now!" He still doesn't understand everything but when I told him he doesn't have any cancer, he was very excited. He calls it tancer, which is so cute. For some reason it doesn't sound like such a horrible disease the way he says it. I found this sweet picture of Kristoffer from a while ago. His primary teacher gave him a small set of scriptures and he loves them. They actually took the place of his football (he always sleeps with a football) for a time. Such a sweet boy...

2 comments:

Laura Bloomfield said...

Oh Audrie! Saying I love this post just doesn't even begin to scratch the surface! It literally brought tears to my eyes. I am so thankful for such wonderful news.

Anonymous said...

Audrey! We don't always post, but do keep up with you. We are all relieved and have you guys continually in our prayers. What a sweet picture.