Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Our 4 year cancer-versary


My sweet little Kristoffer celebrated his 4 year cancer diagnosis anniversary yesterday. He is oblivious to how serious his condition was. This is how our conversation went yesterday...

Me: Do you know what today is?
Kristoffer: Monday
Me: 4 years ago today you were diagnosed with cancer and we were so sad because we didn't know if you were going to live or not.
Kristoffer: Well I did!
Me: Okie dokie!

He has also said that he doesn't like cancer cause it's soooo boring. I could think of 100 other words to describe cancer but to a little boy it was very boring.

We are grateful that he doesn't remember much of his ordeal. I think I remember enough for both of us. So thankful that we have been allowed more time with this peanut!!!

0 comments: