Thursday, March 13, 2008

I love spring!!!!


These boys have spent almost every daylight hour outside in their sandbox and playing on their swingset. If I could keep Connor from throwing (and eating) the sand, it would make a very peaceful afternoon.


Kristoffer needs a little push from Connor. He is a little more timid.


Connor absolutely loves to play on the slide. He is a little daredevil!


What a smart boy Connor is to make Kristoffer do all the work!


I love spring flowers. My 1st daffodil bloomed a couple of days ago. They are beautiful.

2 comments:

Bond Fam said...

I love spring too! Broc has been so excited that the dumb snow has finally melted here, and we can actually go outside and play! It looks like your boys were enjoying the nice weather!

melanie said...

I love flowers. What a beautiful daffodil...