Monday, August 23, 2010

CT Scan Results Tomorrow!!

Well it is finally here! Our appointment with the oncologist is tomorrow! We have been wanting this day to be here since the last scan. We are hoping to see normal sized lymph nodes in the abdomen. The last scan showed that they were larger than they had been. I always worry that the scans will show that the cancer has spread. I probably think about this possibility every day! This is the new normal for my life! I will post results tomorrow and if the scans are normal we will schedule the surgery to remove the port in Kristoffer's chest.

On a lighter note - Ashley made the volleyball team!! Yeah!! She was very nervous because there were almost 60 girls trying out and only 35 spots! She is very excited! And Katelynn scored her first goal on the varsity soccer team! She kicked it in off of a nice corner kick! One of my favorite things to do is watch my kids play sports!

1 comments:

Today's Christian Mom~ said...

I hope the results turn out well. Your new pictures are beautiful! Tell the girls congrats!!