Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Anniversary to me!!



14 years and still going strong.

My kids found my journal from my senior year of high school! I know most of you are probably thinking "that can't be good" but I didn't write many bad things in it. I mostly wrote about Jonathon. I think I actually wrote about him in every entry. The girls have decided to call it The Jonathon Journal. Some of the things I wrote are hilarious. I was one love sick puppy. I am still a fool for this man. Let me give you a couple lines from my journal for laughs...

"This definately feels meant to be. He has my heart. I would do anything for him. If he wanted me to I would marry him right now." March 27th, 1994

Hahaha! My girls had some good laughs at my expense. I was laughing pretty hard myself. Jonathon said, "I wish I had known you loved me that much." I am pathetic!

1 comments:

Bond Fam said...

Haha, sounds like my journal, I was reading through it the other day and I swear it is all about Brian! ohh well at least they ended up being our spouses, or else that would be one awkward journal to read now, lol.