Monday, November 8, 2010

Here We Go Again

It is that time in our lives again. Another trip to UNM. Kristoffer will be having multiple tests run. Labs, x-rays, pre-op for surgery which will hopefully be Thursday if all goes well. I dread these tests and look forward to them at the same time. I know I'm weird. I dread them because they could possibly lead down a path I don't want to go down again. I look forward to them because I love to hear that he is healthy. Most of you will not understand what it feels like to hear the words, "your son has no evidence of cancer." It is music to my ears.

The surgery will be to remove the port that he has in his chest. A very minor procedure! We will post the results of all the tests when we have them.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Praying for good news!!!

Erin said...

Hey Audrie I found your blog off of Amanda Heslops. Hope all goes well at your appointment. Totally understand what you are going through. Konner has an appointment also this week and I feel the exact same way. Good luck and as always praying for great news!

Mrs.Flack_21 said...

I hope everything goes well for you guys..=)