Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Best Community

Can I just say that I live in the best community. I know that small towns have their down sides too but the outpouring of love from this community has been amazing. My hat is off to my cousins, Kristen, Sonja, Baric and Jerald. They did an awesome job with the fundraiser dinner. They probably all have ulcers now. I think it was a little more than they bargained for but it was so nice and very appreciated. They are good people to have in your corner when life takes this sort of turn. So many people in the community volunteered to help and made it a nice evening. There have been so many thoughtful gestures and kind words that we are just so amazed with the wonderful people we are blessed to have in our lives. Kristoffer is feeling really good. Uncle Matt and Aunt Becky watched him while we went to church and they took him to see Drake (their dog). He was very happy to get out and see his buddy Drake. Here is a picture of Kristoffer playing connect four with Katelynn.


1 comments:

The Wethington's said...

I am so glad it went well. Do you know how many people ended up coming? I'll bet it was a ton. Trev said it was really busy when they went to pick up everything. Garrett and Savannah made a get well soon, stuck inside, play package and we left it with Colleen. She said she'll get it to you but I'm not sure when she was planning on doing it. Hope everything goes well this week!