Sunday, March 8, 2009

Update

Just a little update on Kristoffer. He had to go back into the hospital late Thursday night for a slight fever. He has almost no white blood cells so we are hoping they will start coming up tomorrow so he can come home. He is so bored in the hospital. He had to celebrate his 6th birthday in the hospital. I will post those pictures later because I left my camera at the hospital. Jonathon is staying with him tonight so I can be home with the other kids. It is going to be a long 6 months of treatment. We are just trying to take it a week at a time, otherwise it just feels so overwhelming!! Thank goodness for all of our family and friends and their support and help with our other children. I don't know how we would do it otherwise.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It must be hard. This is not what you hoped for your child. We are thinking of you.

Today's Christian Mom~ said...

Poor little guy! Hope he is feeling better soon. Hang in there!

The Wethington's said...

Ah I'm sorry he had to be in that crummy place for his birthday. I hope he gets to come home and celebrate soon.