Sunday, March 1, 2009

We are home!!

Kristoffer did awesome with his treatment. He never had any nausea or pain. He was a little tired after each treatment but for the most part he tolerated everything real well. He was so excited to get home and see the rest of the family. This next week will be hard because his immune system will be at it's lowest so we have to be extra careful and pray that he doesn't get any bugs. It's hard to do with 3 other children that go to school and have their own bugs. Katelynn has a cold right now. I am hoping that cold and flu season goes by really quickly. It felt so good to be home. I miss my other kids so much while we are gone. We are so fortunate to have wonderful family and friends that take care of our other children for us. That is one less thing I have to worry about and it helps us focus on Kristoffer!

4 comments:

Bond Fam said...

Oh I am so glad that he is doing so well and that he hasn't been nauseous! You guys are in our thoughts and prayer!

Nalene said...

I am absolutely amazed at how well Kristopher seems to be doing! What a strong little guy!

Tim and Shay Brusin said...

What a trooper! It is such a blessing how well he is handling it! We are still praying like crazy to keep it that way! Love you all!

Courtney said...

I'm so glad he is doing good! That's awesome that he's excited about matching haircuts with his grandpa!