Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter




Checking out their stash!!


Easter morning!!


The boys were very happy to see that the Easter bunny had brought them some goodies.


My little Ashley!!


Kristoffer was a little cranky Easter morning!! He didn't want to pose in his new outfit! He also had blue teeth from his ring pop in his Easter basket.


This was the best picture I could get of my little Connor.


Katelynn loved her new outfit from the "Easter Bunny."


I know I am a little prejudice but what a cute bunch!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They sure are growing up. Isn't Easter the best time!

Unknown said...

Aww What a fun time! Glad you enjoyed your holiday!

melanie said...

Man Audrie I can't believe how fast Katelynn is growing up. She is beautiful!

Nalene said...

It looks like the Easter Bunny really likes your family! He never liked me that much as a kid!

Dixie said...

Katelynn is so pretty & grown up. Time sure flies!