Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Power of Prayer

Kristoffer made it through this treatment without a fever. We were so happy to be able to stay home and just enjoy our family instead of trying to balance our kids from a hospital room. Kristoffer still had to stay away from large groups of people because his immune system was low but at least he was home. He did have to have a blood transfusion on Friday but they let him do it as an outpatient. His immune system should start to go up today. He is a trooper.

5 comments:

melanie said...

That is such great news! I am so glad his body is responding so well.

The Wethington's said...

Oh good. I'm glad he's doing well. We had little posters handed out to our team about the pass the hat thing and nobody came to our game. Some of our parents were asking about it but we didn't know what to do. Are they rescheduling it?

Today's Christian Mom~ said...

He is such a trooper! Let me know when you are back in town I have something for you.

Dawn said...

I hope you don't mind my looking at your blog...I just want to know how you guys are doing...wish I could be some help. Just know our prayers are with you all. Love Dawn Bloomfield

Today's Christian Mom~ said...

I was wondering how Tuesday went.