Thursday, May 6, 2010

Women's Conference

Maggie and I had the best time at Women's Conference. I have gone for the past 4 years and I have loved it every time. We try to go to yummy restaurants that we do not have here. This time we went to the Olive Garden, P.F. Changs and Bajios! Of course we save all year to go to the Quilted Bear (aka the mother ship). The talks are also great. It is just an uplifting time and the best part is no kids!!


This year we were lucky enough to meet up with our aunt Kathy (taking the pic) and cousins Amy and Jill. They came from Vegas.


We also went to dinner with our cousins that live in the area. We had such a great time visiting with everyone and loving on the babies.



Elder Oaks and his wife were the concluding speakers at conference. They were really good. We had a great time and learned alot.

1 comments:

Bond Fam said...

Yuck, I don't like the picture that has me in it! But it was fun seeing you two, I'm glad you were able to come up and have so much fun. I'm also glad that you got to spend so much time at Quilted Bear.......love that store!