Sunday, June 19, 2011

Connor's Kindergarten celebration!!!

My little peanut Connor had his Kindergarten "celebration" the end of May. We cannot call it a graduation cause some parent complained. Really? I guess I just don't really care what you call it.

Connor traced his body and I think it bears a striking resemblance to my little peanut.

We absolutely love, love, love his teacher Mrs. Gillen. She loves her job and it shows. She is a great kindergarten teacher! Mrs. Gillen said she thinks Connor will be a future dinosaur scientist cause this kid absolutely loves dinosaurs.

Now I just want you all to know that Connor is a ham but he does not perform on command as you can tell by the picture below. He was not happy to be singing and dancing.

One other note. I did have that shirt tucked in at one point and it bothered me until I could get my hands on him and tuck it back in. But it really does fit his personality.

0 comments: