Sunday, June 19, 2011

Memorial Day Camping


We had so much fun on our camping trip. We went with my Mom and Larry. Larry had picked out a perfect spot in Pagosa Springs, CO. It was very private and there was a meadow behind our camper that we could play softball in.

I get a little claustrophobic just looking at this picture. Sibling bonding.


Everyone enjoyed hiking. Connor even found dinosaur bones (aka deer bones).

Ashley and Katelynn


We hiked up to a waterfall.





And got soaked while we waited for Larry to take our picture. (I think he was doing it on purpose).



Connor and Ashley

That is some bright sun!

Katelynn and Kristoffer

The man I love.

Ashley enjoying some relaxing hammock time.

My sweet boy!


Notice the meadow behind Katelynn. It was so beautiful! We had such a great time.

0 comments: