Sunday, August 23, 2009

My trip to Atlanta

I had so much fun on my trip to Atlanta. All of my dad's side of the family lives in Atlanta. I have not been there for 7 years. I am not going to stay away that long again. I missed everyone too much. Here are some pictures of my trip:


Jonathon's Aunt Melissia and her friend Jory live in Atlanta. So I got to visit with them for a while.


We had the best time swimming in my Aunt Teri's pool!


My sweet Granddad. He will be 90 in February.


The whole crew. They are too much fun!


My Granddad, me and my Dad!! I miss them!


My Granddad, me, my Stepmom Kathy and my Dad!

3 comments:

Nalene said...

I am glad to got to get away. What a better place to go than to family you love!

The Wethington's said...

I'm glad you got to have a little vacation. The girls look so beautiful in their back to school pics. Are you having to swat boys off with a stick yet? They are GORGEOUS!!!!

Bond Fam said...

Oh how fun, I am glad that you were able to go and enjoy yourself, you certainly deserved it!