Sunday, August 23, 2009

Getting caught up on my posts!

Well I have been a terrible blogger lately. This hospital stay is starting to wear on me and I just haven't wanted to blog much so I am trying to get caught up so scroll down for more new posts!

Kristoffer is STILL in the hospital. What a nightmare this feeding tube has been. It has hurt worse that the surgery to remove his kidney did. So we started with the infected port. Well all of the antibiotics caused a yeast infection around his feeding tube which is quite painful. He also got a nasty intestinal infection. Then in the middle of all that his immune system bottomed out from all of the chemo. I don't know how much more Kristoffer can take. We are still in the hospital and hoping that in the next few days his counts will be high enough to take him home.

3 comments:

Crum Clan said...

I am so sorry-hang in there! You guys are amazing with all you have been through.

Bond Fam said...

Ohhh poor guy! I hope that he can go home very soon!

Today's Christian Mom~ said...

poor little guy! thanks for the updates!