Saturday, August 15, 2009

Update

Kristoffer is back at our local hospital now and is doing really well. He is tolerating his feedings through his feeding tube and his counts are good. They will probably start to drop around Tuesday. He did have to get blood on Thursday but Grandma was generous enough to give him hers. I am in Atlanta visiting my dad's side of the family. I am having a great time. I wish I could stay a little longer. We are having a big family dinner tonight. I need to try to come here more often. I really have missed them. It has been a nice break so hopefully now I will have renewed energy to last these last two rounds of chemo!!

3 comments:

Bond Fam said...

Im so glad that you have a chance to get away for a few days, you certainly deserve it! Enjoy yourself!

Laura Bloomfield said...

As Amy, I am so glad that you had a few days for yourself. I'm also so glad that they let Grandma donate the blood. Even with all the testing they do on blood nowadays, it is still peaceful to know who it actually came from. I'm so glad that you have such great family here to help out so much... even to give blood for you guys!

DSigns said...

Good for you, on taking a vacation . . . you deserve one! I'm so glad he only has 2 rounds left!