Sunday, May 17, 2009


My mom and Larry brought my girls to visit today. The kids had a good time being together. Kristoffer hasn't felt his best today. So he has been pretty cranky!! I wish Doctor wait and see would start to figure out why he is still running a slight fever. He still wants to "wait and see". Shocking!!


Silly Connor put on these funny glasses. He has a pretty good sense of humor. He thought he was pretty funny. Kristoffer gets mad when you make him laugh because it hurts!! Pay no attention to the booger picker in the background!

3 comments:

The Wethington's said...

Poor kiddo. You can tell he isn't feeling great. Of all the pics you've posted since the beginning these are the hardest to see because you can just see it in his little face. You guys are such troopers! He probably couldn't even look at Conner in those glasses. Stinkin CUTE!

Bond Fam said...

Oh my goodness how frustrating, I can't believe they will even let a little kid be running a fever for so long, especially with his white blood cell count being higher! I hope that they give you some answers really soon!

Mel and Angus said...

Wouldn't have noticed the booger picker, but since your pointed it out . . .

You poor guys. I hate having to wait on the action of someone who has higher authority than me - the doctor. I am sorry he is running a fever. Mothers always know what is best for their children (at least we think we do.) I am hoping that there is a reason for this doctor's wait and see, and that he is not keeping Kristoffer miserable just because.

We love you guys. Hang in there!