Wednesday, May 20, 2009

WE ARE HOME!!!

They finally let us come home. Yeah!! Kristoffer's appetite immediately improved once we got home. It's amazing how being home can do that. He is doing really good. He hasn't had hardly any pain either. It is the best feeling in the world to walk in to your own home. I have always just taken our home for granted. I appreciate it so much more now. Many thanks to our family who help keep our house clean and our kids taken care of. We appreciate all you do!!

11 comments:

Vanessa said...

Oh that is awesome! I hope he continues to do well!

Mel and Angus said...

Wonderful - let's have a party! Isn't it time to celebrate?

Unknown said...

Thanks for the lesson. I, too, take a lot of stuff for granted, including my family! I am glad to hear that K is doing well. I bet it will be great to sleep in your own bed with no beeping monitors!

melanie said...

Such good news! I am with aunt Melanie. Wish we were closer so we could throw a party.

Courtney said...

Oh yay! I know I haven't commented much lately, but you guys have been in our thoughts and prayers. It's good to see that you guys are doing alright and home!

Jo Romero said...

Yea!

Trisha said...

I’m so glad you guys are home safe and sound. What a blessing that Kris’s pain has been minimal!

Afton Crum said...

Hey I'm so sorry to hear about Krisstopher sorry if i spelt it wrong! You are in my thoughts and prayers!

Today's Christian Mom~ said...

glad you're home and he's doing well.

Courtney said...

Hey Audrie! I just noticed on the side of your blog that my blog address wasn't correct. Here it is: courtneysmusings.blogspot.com Let me know if you still need an invitation to mine please. You can email me or leave a comment on my moms.

I hope Kristoffer is doing better and has more of an appetite.

Dawn said...

So glad you made it home...hospitals are not very fun even though they are needed! Hope everything continues to go really well for your family!
Thinking of you!