Saturday, May 30, 2009

Update

We are home for the weekend. It is hard to be too excited when I know we have to go right back on Sunday night for 5 more days of radiation. Kristoffer is doing good. He was having trouble holding still for the radiation so we were not able to do radiation on Thursday and they gave me medication to help him sleep during the treatment. The problem is that I give it to him before we leave the camper and he is asleep when we get there and I have to carry him in. He's heavy. But at least we know he will hold still. This does push us back one more day. I won't have as much computer access as I have had because radiation is all outpatient and I don't have a computer in my camper. I will update when I can. We are just praying that Kristoffer does not run a fever next week causing him to have to be admitted to UNM and not allowing us to come home.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

I hope all goes well!

Mel and Angus said...

Can you even remember what "normal life" is? I remember when my sister used to burn the road between Albuquerque and Farmington.

I hope Kristoffer does well, and you also. We always pray for you guys.

Nalene said...

Good luck! You continue to be in our prayers!

Dixie said...

Thanks for the updates. You're in our thoughts & prayers