Monday, June 1, 2009

Back at UNM for radiation



Well we made it to Albuquerque yesterday. Kristoffer had his 4th treatment out of 11 today. He did awesome. The medication made him drowsy so he looked like a drunk little 6 year old. But he did hold still for his treatment and he has not had any nausea (thank you Zofran). My Aunt Gaylee came with me for the week to help with Connor. We are so grateful for everyone who takes time out of their schedules to help corral our kids. I like to keep Connor with me but it takes an extra adult to keep track of him while I am helping with Kristoffer. Thanx to Grandma Melva and Sherri for the bag of fun toys. The boys are loving all of them. It is helping them stay very busy which helps mom out too.

4 comments:

Mel and Angus said...

Don't you just love Aunt Gaylee. I know I sure do. What would we do without family?!

melanie said...

I know I sure love her too.. Glad he is half way through his treatments. I bet you are too.

Bond Fam said...

I'm so glad that he isn't getting nauseous from the radiation, and how nice to be able to have Gaylee and Connor with you!

Nalene said...

Would you look at that Gaylee! Who do you think of when you watch her crochet?! It is a good memory!