Friday, June 26, 2009

Back to the hospital

Well we are back to the hospital. Kristoffer's fever started to rise. I could give him Tylenol but I don't want to cover up an infection. He can't fight it off so I need to know what his true temperature is. He has no white blood cells. He also needed platelets last night and they had to fly in O positive blood for today because apparently we are out here. He is getting the blood right now so hopefully that will perk him up. He doesn't have much of an appetite right now so I am hoping this will help! Connie is sitting with him right now so I can be home with my other kids for a while. At least it is better than being in Albuquerque.

2 comments:

Nalene said...

Thanks for keeping us updated. We pray for Kristopher and your whole family everyday because I know this is not easy. I really appreciate you taking the time to blog!

Unknown said...

So sorry. I am O+, and I wish I could have sent you some!