Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Nausea, nausea and more nausea

Poor Kristoffer!! He had a really strong round of chemo yesterday. He did really well yesterday but today he has been vomiting. They finally gave him some more Zofran at 1p.m. and he is feeling better. I am not sure if we will take him back to the camper or not today because he has never been sick with the chemo before. He still will be on IV fluids at the camper so we will see. We still have 3 more days of chemotherapy to go for this round. The first day was the strongest drug so hopefully the rest of the week will get better.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Audrey my heart aches for him and you...I hope he does better the rest of the week!

The Wethington's said...

Oh poor little guy. Are they giving him the zofran through an IV? For some reason I think that IV works better than the pills or anything else. Of course it gets in the blood stream faster, but it seriously just seems more effective that way. I hope they keep him medicated to ease his lil tummy. I know if must be hard for you too not being able to help him feel better. You are such a good mommy.

Mel and Angus said...

Poor little man! Hopefully the week will get better! Love You Guys!

Unknown said...

So hard, for all of you....

I hope the worst is over, and above all, that it works.