Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The two things a mother should never hear!!

I hope that this will be the only time in my life when I will hear the two things a mother should never hear...

1. Your child has cancer!
2. Your child has been in a car accident!

Earlier tonight Ashley was traveling home with my mother-in-law from a church swimming party and they were hit from behind. Everyone in the car was buckled (thank you Connie) and just sore. No major injuries. We are grateful to have all of our children SAFELY at home tonight.

5 comments:

Maggie said...

You do have the luck this year. Glad Smashley is ok.

Vanessa said...

Holy Cow you are just gettin it from both sides aren't ya!

Trisha said...

I'm so glad everyone is is ok!

Oscar and Mendie said...

I found your blog just clicking around. I am so sorry to hear all that is going on. Jonathan I ran into your mom and she gave me a little update, but I wanted you all to know I live in ABQ. If you need ANYTHING I am glad to help!! I mean that!! My # 505-362-4640. Your family is beautiful!! I will keep you in my prayers.

Love, Mendie

Today's Christian Mom~ said...

Oh my gosh you poor thing!!! I am so glad she is ok. Please tell Connie I am glad she is ok too. And I pray for your strength girl!!